The Denturist Association of Canada is the authoritative voice of Denturism in Canada. Its MISSION is to pursue the advancement of the profession through education, communication amongst members, and liaison with external agencies, and to encourage excellence in the provision of denture services to all Canadians.
The Objectives of the Denturist Association of Canada are:
- To promote professional unity and advancement of Denturism on the national level.
- To represent the interests of “Members” of the Association to all levels of Government and the public.
- To co-ordinate information valuable to “Members”.
- To assist “Members” to obtain comparable legislation throughout Canada.
- To encourage and facilitate standardization of education and examination for Denturists.
- To be pro-active in the development of Denturism in Canada and throughout the world.
- To promote and maintain standards of professional ethics for Denturists.
- Any other objects relating to dental health care that the Board considers desirable.